[Music]>>My name’s Wen Lou, and I made poster #26. My lab project is to discover a new antibiotic. It is my experiment here, actually, it is my microbiology lab for this semester. We can see I found my bacteria in front of my door, and this is the location. Then, I took it to the dilute plate and master plate. I found B1, B11, B4 and B9 were showing antibiotics, so I continued with my experiment. We can see here B1, B4 and B9, so I sent them to check their DNA analyses, and then I continued my experiments. [unintelligible] MIC, I found that, so I used my [unintelligible] MIC, I found that, so I used my bacterial one to continue my experiment. I found it has resistance to penicillin, [unintelligible]. It’s OK for the rest of the [unintelligible]. Then, I tested their biochemistry, and this is the result for those. I put a summary here, and the DNA analysis results show it is anchromobacterial. We can see that it is germ negative and positive post [unintelligible] oxidized, catalyzed, inactive for AP, [unintelligible], and [unintelligible]. Even when I do these experiments, I found some [unintelligible], and I talked with our professor, who also said it had [unintelligible]. It’s quite weird, because usually, germ negative bacteria do not have spores. Our future direction is we think we need to do more experiments for this bacteria, because maybe [there was] some mistake in the experiment, maybe something [that] needs to [be] discovered in this bacteria. Yeah, that’s all for that.